It has been six months full of activities and festivals dew to the combined efforts of us, Club for UNESCO of Piraeus & Islands and UNESCO Bulgaria.
- On April a spring cump was held in Bansko, Bulgaria full of adapted and non-adapted sport activities and dances coordinated by FAPA-BBS and Sport Club Wonders.
- On May during the international Childrens day(28/5/16) in Sofia, Bulgaria the festival
“YOU ARE PART OF US “for kids with special needs and disabilities took place with many sports and cultural activities on its schedule. For more details read this article (Notice it is in Bulgarian).
- On June a summer cump at Chernomorets, Bulgaria took place.
- On August the festivities for cump”SYMBOL OF PEACE” were held at Kalamos, Greece.
You can wach a video/slide show here.
- On Octomber an adapted activities themed cump took place at Bansko, Bulgaria with football, swimming, hiking and dancing on its schedule.
Visit us on Facebook to see the full gallery of these activities and many more.